Customer Success Specialist
GPS Innovations is seeking an outstanding Customer Success Specialist to engage in customer advocacy, support and knowledge sharing to continually drive customer value in GPSi products.
Based in Brisbane, we’re an exciting, fast-growing telematics company and our vehicle management and driver safety solution is proudly Australian designed, developed and manufactured.
Our excellent customer support is critical to ensuring customer satisfaction and optimising customer utilisation of GPSi telematics solutions to increase safety, efficiencies and compliance in their organisations.
- Champion customer experience (CX) to deliver outstanding customer engagement and satisfaction. You’ll be the voice of the customer; identifying any customer challenges and communicating them to the GPSi product team, as well as tracking and sharing CX successes.
- Develop and facilitate workshops and webinars to educate users on GPSi products.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams to build internal capacity.
- Identify solutions that will benefit customer organisations, both products and support.
- Manage customer vehicle end of lease device installations.
- Proactively meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and deliver on them (some travel may be involved).
- Manage a small customer support team.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven ability to drive continuous customer value of product and services, with a minimum of 5 years customer service/sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience assisting customer problem solving and handling customer complaints – using your smarts and initiative.
- You’ll need to be a professional and personable communicator via all channels – phone, online and email.
- Ability to develop and deliver customer education solutions e.g. webinars, workshops.
- Highly organised, with project management skills preferable.
- Experience in working with CRMs, help desk ticketing systems and MS Office Suite.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity – grow with us! We’re on a growth curve and we’d love like-minded team members to come on the journey with us.
- Great culture – we’re a close knit friendly team, with a family-like culture.
- Work/life balance – it’s not just lip service, we believe a good work/life balance means you bring your best game to work.
- Variety and challenge – like most innovative tech companies, no two days are the same. We have to be agile, which means you’ll get the chance to regularly turn your hand to new things and develop professionally.
- Innovation – we’re all about innovation so we’re always open to how we can do things better. As part of our team, your ideas and input are encouraged and welcomed.
If this position interests you, we would love to hear from you!
Remuneration will be aligned to experience. Part time candidates considered.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hiring now!