Customer Support Roles
We are growing fast with our vehicle management and driver safety solutions that are designed, developed and manufactured in Australia.
Our excellent customer support is a key platform upon which our business is based and our team go the extra mile to provide customer value.
We’d like members of our Customer Support team to have:
- Experience working in a customer facing role;
- Excellent customer service skills – great listening, responsiveness, follow-through, troubleshooting;
- Some experience with software testing, root cause identification and issue documentation;
- Basic understanding of databases;
- Ability to interact with other team members in support as well as other functional areas including product management and engineering;
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
It would be great if the person also had:
- Some knowledge of sales – leads, opportunities, deals tracking and reporting;
- Experience with Sales/CRM tools;
- Experience with Help Desk tools.
While it would be ideal if you possessed all of the above, we believe a great attitude and a love of customer service are the most important things you bring to the table. If this position interests you, we would love to hear from you!
Remuneration will be aligned to experience. Part time candidates considered.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We are hiring now!