Telematics Sales Representative
A great opportunity exists to join GPS Innovations based in our Brisbane office! GPS Innovations designs, develops and manufactures In Vehicle Management Solutions (IVMS) products and services for company fleets. Provides IMVS (In Vehicle Monitoring System) fleet management products and services to many large, high-profile companies located throughout the Australasian region, and also to a diverse range of small to medium-sized enterprises, government fleets and not-for-profit organisations.
Our products and services provide enterprise fleets, medium to small fleets and business customers with solutions for vehicle & driver safety, efficiency and security.
We are looking for a talented, driven, and experienced Sales Representative to develop and secure business opportunities either within new or existing customer groups.
This role will offer the successful applicant with the chance to provide direction and ownership of the Queensland region. You will consult with prospective customers to understand their challenges and assess their business needs.You will demonstrate a broad and professional understanding of the market, identifying new opportunities and implementing strategies for sales growth in conjunction with the management team.
Additional responsibilities, including but are not limited to:
- Have no less than 5 years B2B sales experience
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Clearly demonstrate your ability and past experience to achieve and exceed realistic sales targets and KPI’s
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, understanding the importance of building and maintaining excellent relationships our clients and work colleagues alike
- Be confident with IT based solutions and experienced in ROI based selling
- Prepared to travel extensively and regularly with your region as part of the role
- Travel within Queensland to visit prospective and existing customers
- Delivery of sales presentations and demonstrations to a variety of levels within customer groups
- Negotiate the sale with the prospective customer
- Work closely with customer, field and internal resources to insure a successful installation and implementation of the products and solution to deliver the required outcome
- Maintain regular contact with customers to insure that the solution is meeting the customers desired outcome
- Provide timely reports on travel schedule, prospecting calls, working prospects, forecasts, and expenses
The candidate must be either currently located in Brisbane or prepared to move to Brisbane independently. Here’s YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! If you like what you see here and are seeking to advance your career, please APPLY NOW!
- MUST have Telematics Sales experience – at least 2+yrs
- Previous proven sales success with references
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- A proven ability to develop, manage and influence stakeholder relationships
- Must be highly experienced in the use of PC tools such as: Microsoft Office, and have the ability to learn a variety of software programs quickly as the need arises
- Ability to work well within a team environment and support others to win
- The position requires the ability to completely understand the product line, the needs of the prospective customers in managing their fleet of vehicles, and have the ability to thoroughly and clearly demonstrate the products
- The ability to travel within Queensland.
Please email your CV to email@example.com